Sun, Dec 20|
St. Bernard's Episcopal Church
Sunday Morning Prayer - 4th Sunday of Advent
Join us for our Morning Prayer Service at 10 am to celebrate the Season of Advent. Please note safety measures will be in place to ensure the safety of all our parishioners. See below.
Time & Location
Dec 20, 2020, 10:00 AM
St. Bernard's Episcopal Church, 88 Claremont Rd, Bernardsville, NJ 07924, USA
About the Event
St. Bernard’s is committed to maintaining a sense of community in worship, including with those remaining on Zoom. Worship in a hybrid format, will include some people sitting every third pew and many joining us on Zoom (a screen will allow us to see you too!). Worship in church will be different than what we remember before the pandemic began.
We will follow guidelines to keep one another healthy, including mask wearing at all times, maintaining six foot distances, no congregational singing, and no coffee hour.
We will begin with Morning Prayer with lectors on Zoom and in church. Our music will be provided by David Dockery, our excellent Music Director, and a rotation of our wonderful section leaders. Those attending on Zoom will be able to sing hymns on mute. On the other Sundays, we will continue worshipping God with our 10 am Zoom only service.
If you would like to attend worship for a particular hybrid Sunday you will need to register on our website in advance. (If you cannot register online please leave a message for Alison Davidson well in advance to reserve a spot.) Our space limits the number of people allowed. We look forward to celebrating with you in person and online.
In-person Service Guidelines:
- If you are joining in-person, masks must be worn at all times inside the church and on church grounds, and social distancing kept.
- An usher will show you to your pew on arrival. (Please wait to be seated.)
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- At the end of the service those in church will exit from the back rows first and stay six feet apart and masked outside.
- There can be no singing of the hymns by parishioners in the church. David Dockery, our music director, and a St. Bernard's Church Choir soloist will provide the music.
- Those attending in-person will see those on Zoom via a screen.
- Service bulletins will be provided.
Donate to St. Bernard's Church
St. Bernard's Episcopal Church
88 Claremont Road Bernardsville, NJ 07924
St. Bernard's Cemetery,
60 Washington Ave,
Bernardsville, NJ 07924
Contact: John Smith, 908-766-0602 or email email@example.com
© 2016 Saint Bernard's Episcopal Church, an Episcopal Church in the Diocese of New Jersey
The Rev. Beth Rauen Sciaino, Rector
All rights reserved.
Clergy: Tues-Fri, 10 am - 4pm
Parish Administrator: Mon-Thur., 10:30 am -4:30 pm
Both clergy and our parish administrator work from home on some days.
If you would like to make a donation to St. Bernard's Episcopal Church you can do so using the QR code. Please specify what your donation should be allocated to. For example: Pledge; Community Fund; Flower Fund: Outreach; Music Fund etc.